LaunchPad is a task scheduler for Windows. You can run those onerous, oft-put-off tasks after normal operating hours, like disk optimization, tape backups, daily reports, etc. In addition, you can run DOS commands, run/quit any program, communicate with programs using DDE commands and scripts, display a message, send keystrokes to programs, shutdown your system, reboot your system, use Hot Keys and more. LaunchPad can also be set up to run events based on "conditional triggers" such as an application running or not running, a DDE change, a file change, or whether a window is active or inactive. Mark important appointments using alarms. LaunchPad sits in the system tray out of your way, and just a double-click away when needed.
» version 3.23 - posted on 2007-01-29
Minor fixes to program
EULA - End User License Agreement
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Cypress Technologies for the Cypress Technologies software product LauncPad, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, discontinue using and remove all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your computer(s).
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
If you have not purchased a license to use LaunchPad, you are authorized to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for evaluation purposes only for a period not to exceed 30 days. To continue using this software after the 30-day evaluation period, you MUST purchase a license from Cypress Technologies or any reseller authorized by Cypress Technologies to distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you continue to use the LaunchPad after the 30-day evaluation period without purchasing a license, you will be in violation of this Licensing Agreement.
Grant of License
One you purchase a license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, this Licensing Agreement grants you the following rights:
* Application Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, on a single computer.
* Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
* Site Licensing. If you have purchased a Site License for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you may install the number of additional copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT authorized by the site licensed purchased, and you may use each copy in the manner specified above.
Other Rights and Limitations
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, without written consent of Cypress Technologies.
* Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
* Rental. You may not rent, sell, lease or lend the License Agreement for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this Licensing Agreement provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this Licensing Agreement, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Licensing Agreement. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Cypress Technologies may terminate this Licensing Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Licensing Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
* Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Cypress Technologies as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this Licensing Agreement. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer. Cypress Technologies reserves the right to charge for upgrades to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.